UK Labour Landslide?

the implosion of the SNP is the most interesting factor of all and the least discussed, it wasn't that well flagged before the election that this was on the cards, its the biggest reversal since devolution in the late 90s i think

If I was British I'd vote Tory before I'd vote for a Labour Party led by the odious snake.
He used to wear Lenin style cap aswell, he would have been a godsend for Putin and the Russians, probably visited the Lenin mausoleum aswell , was like medjigoria for the communists

He used to wear Lenin style cap aswell, he would have been a godsend for Putin and the Russians, probably visited the Lenin mausoleum aswell , was like medjigoria for the communists
Sure we've a fella that dresses up as Trotsky who may well be the next Minister for Housing.

The irony continues. Boris and Get Brexit Done saved Britain from a descent to the grim 70s with 3 day weeks and IMF intervention which would have followed a victory by Corbyn and Militant.

Sure we've a fella that dresses up as Trotsky who may well be the next Minister for Housing.
Is that eoin o broinn?, on the subject of communism and embalming leaders, apparently stalin was also embalmed and placed beside lenin until 1961, bad enough with lenin but stalin aswell. Also some of the east european communist states also copied with Bulgaria and Czechozlovakia having mausoleums for their dear communist leaders

Is that eoin o broinn?
Yes, the respectable face of the Shinners.
There's dead dear leaders all over the place.

UK has just elected a PM who cannot describe,in a few sentences, what a woman is.
Keir Starmer told The Times in 2022 that "A woman is a female adult and, in addition to that, trans women are women, and that is not just my view, that is actually the law. It has been the law through the combined effects of the 2004 [Gender Recognition] Act and the 2010 [Equality] Act.”

And unless it directly affects you who cares one way or the other. There's much more important things to worry about.

Not that long ago they had a few people in the Dail who had worn balaclavas in the past. Not beyond the bounds of possibility one of them will run for the Aras next year, although he was of couse, never a member of an illegal organisation

And unless it directly affects you who cares one way or the other. There's much more important things to worry about.
Plenty of female athletes competing in sports against trans women would likely disagree with you but hey that's their lookout.

Exactly. In a discussion about women's sport that's an issue but in just about every other walk of life it's irrelevant.
My last posit on the matter. I think you're perhaps being a tad disingenuous on this matter. It's wider and more insidious than you give it credit for.
You started a thread

"Calling women girls in inherently belittling"​

Isn't it perhaps much more belittling to remove the terrm Mothers from maternity guidelines, replacing the it with birthing person or breast feeding replaced with chest feeding?

I would go on and on but will leave it there. Women's rights have been hard fought for.

I'd never consider myself (a male) as a defender of women's rights but this erosion of women's rights isn't just confined to sport its much wider and more concerning and if you don't get it, I'll leave you to worry and nit pick about women's being called girls

Since you are completely misrepresenting the point I was making in the Thread you are referring to, taking this thread off topic, and conflating numerous different issues I'll leave you to worry about the threat posed to society in general, and women in particular, by trans women.

Jeremy Corbyn would have won this election for Labour - let us thank the good lord that didn't happen.
I suspect if Jeremy Corbyn were still the labour leader, you might be seeing a Lib Dem government. I doubt you'd be seeing a labour government.

I suspect if Jeremy Corbyn were still the labour leader, you might be seeing a Lib Dem government. I doubt you'd be seeing a labour government.
As I said above I'd vote Conservative before I'd vote for a Labour Party led by Corbyn. He was the Tory's greatest asset for years.