UCD Snow Riot: Can compensation be claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: damages for being injured by snowballs

We didn't have laptops in lectures in my day, and I studied computer science, maybe I should believe my dad that he used slate and chalk in school, I used pen and paper and my daughter will use a laptop by the sounds of thing

Yesterday in a third level college a group came into the lecture hall and started throwing snowballs from the back of the hall.

Tuh Tuh
Carefull Now
Down with this sort of thing

Think yourselves fortunate - I mean imagine what would have happened if a herd of cattle wandered onto the campus & starts dropping cow dung around the place - there would be some sh*t slinging contest after that I tell ya!

Tuh Tuh
Carefull Now
Down with this sort of thing

Yea complete muppets, it not some kind of post modern ironic gesture, its just some juvenile morons acting like comple pr....s.

Any who ever thinks its funny is a sad muppet.

I'm just bitter because we got no snow here

If personal property has been damaged the owner should receive compensation.

It may have been an act of tomfoolery but 3rd parties shouldn't have to bear a financial loss as a result.

Agreed.

The responses from some people here are unbelievable. If the shoe was on the other foot you never hear the end of the righteous indignation and moral outcry.

it's on youtube too. Hope the guy/girl who uploaded it didn't upload it from a ucd computer as there are ways and means from ucd computer logs to find out who he/she is

Status
Not open for further replies.