UB online banking - strange warning

ClubMan

When logged into UB online banking if I click on the UB logo at the top left of the page it links to the UB main page but then quickly redirects to this warning page:
Warning

Important Notice
You have been directed to Anytime Internet Banking from a website not recognised by Ulster Bank.
Please call Anytime Internet Banking Helpdesk on 1850 300 365 (+ 353 1804 7470, from overseas) quoting reference <RefNum removed>.

Anybody else ever notice this or understand what's going on?

i've logged in several times today and didn't have any probs, just tried again now and its ok too.

Did you call them ? If so, what did they say ?

Perhaps you have been redirected from another site and they are correctly warning you of the issue. It's not entirely impossible.

They may of course have changed something and forgot to update their list of recognised sites.

z

Did you call them ?
No - because my experience of UB support has been negative in my limited time with them.
Perhaps you have been redirected from another site and they are correctly warning you of the issue. It's not entirely impossible.
I don't think so - I've tried it on several different PCs and different network connections and Firefox/IE with the same effect.

i've logged in several times today and didn't have any probs, just tried again now and its ok too.
What happens when you're on the main account page and you click on the UB logo at the top left of the screen?

Back