UB Anytime banking down?

intermission

Hi,

I've been trying to log in to my Ulster Bank Anytime banking all day but can't seem to get logged on. Anyone else having problems?

Still can't access it this morning. Gave them a call and they said they are working on a problem with the website. Although from the above comments it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone.

I have been trying to log on for a number of days but am getting a message that the service is "temporarily unavailable", so I rang them today. Got on to a call centre in the U.K. who tell me the message is a "catch-all". They say they will log my problem and it could take 4-5 working days to resolve. This is the 2nd time recently that I have been unable to log-on - the last time being for almost a week after they re-vamped their site. I think this is a poor service and wonder where Paddy comes in the list of priorities of our friends in the call centre across the water??

If it's on the basis of UBs profits to the overall group I'd imagine us "Paddies" should come high up.

I find the initial log in screen slow but once I get past that it's fine. Did they move the call centre?
Whenever I ring up someone with a Northern Irish accent answers.

Overall the UB internet banking service is very poor compared to its competitors. I regularly use a number of different banks and the UB would rate bottom of the pile. The NIB is first class since its revamp last year

call centre has been in the North for the last 6-7 years. They initially were based in Georges Quay but as with most of the Ulster Bank departmetns they have moved out of Dublin.

I have had no difficulties (touch wood) with banking online with Ulsterbank. I use it most days and have made numerous transactions since Christmas.

Back