U2

Completely agree BTW - with very few exceptions I don't like 'live music' although I am a music fanatic in general and quite like U2.

Completely agree BTW - with very few exceptions I don't like 'live music' although I am a music fanatic in general and quite like U2.

I can understand where you're coming from. I know many people who would have no interest in going to U2 even if given free tickets. Some people can just listen to CDs of an artist at home, and don't need to hear them live.

As for the U2 argument, I did not avail of the tickets that were available earlier. They are simply too highly priced, when you consider I would have to drive down from the NW, would like to book a hotel room for the night and then the food and drink costs on top. Add to this the fact that I have seen them a few times before live, and am not so excited about seeing them this time round. If you have never seen them, I would advise you to try to get to one of their concerts, as they put on a great live show.

I know many people who would have no interest in going to U2 even if given free tickets.

Yes, and some of us would rather root canal treatment rather than listen to their 'music'!!! Each to their own!!

Bad enough that we have to listen to their music occasionally but to have to listen to that clown who had to cheek to describe his hat as an iconic item ,pontificate to us on anything other than that is just too much to ask!!!