U2- Wouldn't it be nice...... :-(

T

ThomasJ

It seems to me that the only ones winning here are the 4 boys.. €40 to join a site to allow you to spend another €60...seems ridiculious... 160,000 people in 50mins @ €60 =

€9.6 million

so €192,000 per min divided by 4 = €48,000. each per min

Not bad, even "before " they got out of the leaba...

I hear that they have also Prebooked 4 nights in Croker, so lets hope they can double their "sleep" earnings...

By the way I am only speaking like this because I had 3 PC's and two phones going from 8am and am still ticketless :-(

One good thing might come from this though... BONO might smuggle a soccer ball in and be the first to play a foreign sport in the beloved GRAB ALL ASSOCIATION Mecca...

Keep the Faith

What!

Bono do something as controversial as that..... Never!

It might alienate half of his revenue stream... ahem, fans.

U2

U2 are playing for 3 days in Croke Park. I'm a premium ticketholder and got an option to purchase a ticket for each of the concerts.

Didn't take it up though .... NOT!!!!

Re: U2 Wouldn't it be nice... :-(

Excellent.....

80,000 x €60 = €4,8 million..

I hope I can be one of the lucky ones who can help the poor guys out... :)..

sigh*****

Keep us posted so we may hopefully get some tickets for this one....

U2

80000 x €60 ... Premium level cost €95 plus usual booking charges.

Re: U2 Wouldn't it be nice... :-(

God knows they need it...

Don't tell anyone but I was walking down the street today and someone tapped me on the shoulder looking for some change to 'buy a cup of tea'.

Turned out to be Bono, poor guy told me was broke because "that eejit Larry Mullen had promised everyone on the website that they'd be refunded if they didn't get a ticket for Croker"...

Back