Tyres Online : Any recommendations ?

RedTop

Need to replace 2 tyres on a C4 Picasso and the prices quoted by the tyre depot are high. I found eiretyres.ie on the web and an initial quote back from them showed a much lower price on a different branded tyre. I assume I need to factor in installation, balancing, disposal, etc, but I suspect it will still come in cheaper. Has anyone used eiretyre or any other online tyre seller ? Feedback & recommendations welcome.

I've used eiretyres on 4 occasions now and have absolutely nothing but recommendations for them. Their prices are fantastic and you get your tyres in a reasonable length of time (a week or so....although I once had to wait over 2 weeks due to stock not available).
I paid a local tyre fitter €20 to fit and balance all 4 and I was sorted.

I've no connection to them by the way...

i am also due new tyres soon, i need an 18" tyre, i checked eiretyre and was delighted with the price but then i came across an english site CAMSKILL, they were even cheaper than eiretyre and deliver also. might be worth a try! from the prices i was given over the phone locally compared to camskill its a no brainer!

i have no affiliation to any of the above, hope it helps!

How do they charge for a delivery? is it the same price to deliver 4 as it is to fit one

I never bothered using Camskill (or Blackcircles.co.uk) as the exchange rate at the time didn't make it worthwhile. Might well be worth checking out now though as Kieran says...

Great Feedback but are you comparing like with like ? If the pricing is compared against the same branded tyres, then brilliant. However, I would not want to pay less for a cheap lower quality tyre that may let me down when I need it.

i need two rear tyres 255/35/18s. for example 2 x goodyear eagle f1s over €100 cheaper with camskill compared to eire tyres and 2 x michelin pilot sport €110 cheaper. last year local garage quoted me over nine hundred euro for two michelin pilot sport tyres, i nearly fainted but ended up paying five hundred for two pirellis which i wouldnt use again. three hundred and ninety for two michelin pilot sport on camskill, i know where my money is going this time. i cant see it being that hard to get someone to fit them.

hope it helps

Back