Two months in Spain this coming winter. Suggestions.

Lots of friends of ours cycle inland from La Zenia/Playa Flamenca. Lovely routes cycling along the canal. The coastal walks are amongst the best in the Costa Blanca.

Friends of mine are in Torre Del Mar at present. They rent a premium 1 bed about 200m from the seafront. €2,000 for the 10 weeks they are there.

Currently here myself visiting (golf is fab). Still plenty of life and about half the restaurants are open. Plenty of activity - yoga, pilates and walking groups and importantly, a Dunnes stores!!!

Large permanent population and very much a quiet area. Age profile is 50+

They are coming back here in February and plan to stay for another 10 week stint.

What about the pubs ? This country is gone to the dogs.

Friends of mine are in Torre Del Mar at present
I was just browsing apartments to rent. There is one close to the lighthouse area that looked nice. Does this lighthouse have a revolving light flashing through the night (lighting up the bedroom) or is it decorative?

I was just browsing apartments to rent. There is one close to the lighthouse area that looked nice. Does this lighthouse have a revolving light flashing through the night (lighting up the bedroom) or is it decorative?
seems it still working, but doesn't affect anyone. My friends are currently in that area. If you pm me the details I can get them to give an opinion. Probably can give you details of the agent they use too

On restaurants etc, seems the majority stay open all winter but many are closed Monday & Tuesday. Great fresh food market on Thursdays and there are several whattsapp groups to ask questions / source things. No one country dominates the expats - German , Swedish, Norway would be the large percentage, then UK & Ireland.