TV. Stand/Table.

SlurrySlump

Does anyone know where I can get a clear glassTV stand/table not higher than 12" off the floor. Any that I have seen so far are 19" high. It is to hold a 42" flat screen TV.

What make is the TV ? Was there one available at the time you bought it ? If so, was it not suitable ?

SlurrySlump,

I just bought this following glass table for a 42" television. It can support 100KG.

It doesnt say the exact specifications on it as you can see but ill let you know when i put it together if you want. I should have it by Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks philboy. The table you have ordered looks as if it might be circa 19" tall similar to those in DID for circa €299. The problem I have is that when I place a 42" tv on top of one of these tables it seems to take over the room. I know it's hard to hide a 42" tv but it was bought for us as a gift and I am trying to lessen it's impact in the room.

Thanks philboy. The table you have ordered looks as if it might be circa 19" tall similar to those in DID for circa €299. The problem I have is that when I place a 42" tv on top of one of these tables it seems to take over the room. I know it's hard to hide a 42" tv but it was bought for us as a gift and I am trying to lessen it's impact in the room.

If you wall-mount it, it might look less imposing.

They do say to measure your room before buying a new TV.

Although I appreciate that this is difficult to do on a gift. (You obviously have rich friends.)

You could try Argos - they have a few on their website, but not sure about the height.

Hi Slurryslump,

You'll be delighted to hear that the table is under 12", it is actually only 11" in height. Its dimensions are (L x W x H = 35 16 11). Its a really strong table too & it looks really well. I have it supporting a 42" flatscreen no problems & it has a neat cable hiding facility. The URL for the table again is:

Back