TV program - Messiah - next episode?

boogaloo

hi,

I taped the program 'messiah' that was on Network 2 on Saturday night at 9pm. Thought it was a complete story, but it wasn't. No mention at the end of the program as to when the next episode would be on - does anyone know?

thanks.

If it's the same one that started on BBC1 last night, the next episode is on BBC tonight at 9.30 I think (but I'm not sure if it is the same one).

I think last night was the first in a two parter concluding tonight that logically followed on from the double bill on RTE2 on Saturday. (I wasn't watching it - the wife was!).

Sat nights one was a repeat - and last nights was a new one which is on tonight also and concluding tomorrow!

ok, so there was 2 episodes on Network 2 on Saturday night? I think boyfriend might have only taped the first one -aaaaggghh!

ClubMan said:
Yeah - RTE2 showed two episodes back to back on Saturday night.

They showed the credits after the first one, even though it was billed as a film on Aertel. If I hadn't been too lazy to switch over I'd have missed the second part too.

Yeah - I saw that (the credits) out of the corner of my eye (as I say, I wasn't actually watching it) and was then a bit confused when the programme seemed to continue on afterwards. Herself was hooked on it and has been watching the new (?) episodes on BBC. I'd sooner browse the web, read a book or listen to the radio. :)

ClubMan said:
I'd sooner browse the web, read a book or listen to the radio. :)

I'm beginning to lean that way myself, given the volume of crap on the channels we have. Will watch Lost tonight, and tape Messiah and Eddie.
Mondays are usually good for TV, except for the 2 hours of soaps from 7-9:mad: . Definitely need study/games room/basement/attic to escape to in next abode.

I watched the Godfather trilogy on RTE2 over the previous few weeks but I can't think of anything else that I specifically sat down to watch recently as opposed to the TV just being passively on in the background. :( I normally tune into some or all of Off The Ball on Newstalk each evening and am waiting for Vincent Browne to return to his 10PM slot on RTE Radio 2. Oh - and I've watched The Big Lebowski on DVD and various tapes of Bohs highlights about 20 times over the past year or so. ;)

That Off The Ball show is pretty good (and irreverant!), and I try to catch it whenever I've got some reading to do.

Any similarities between yourself and the Dude Clubman?

CCOVICH said:
Any similarities between yourself and the Dude Clubman?
Other than a taste for White Russians, not really. He's my hero though. That film never fails to cheer me up! :)

Back