TV Point Wiring

R

Rina

Hi,
I'm based in Lucan & want to add additional TV point in play room which is next to living room. What is the best way to get this done? Any contacts?

Hi Rina, and welcome to AAM! This is a pretty straight forward job and should be within the capabilities of anyone with average DIY skills, if you know such people. Failing that, an electrician might be a good option, but it may be difficult to get one to call for such a small job.
Leo

Is it for another cable connection?

I got another Chorus point installed yesterday for €30, plus €4 monthly rental/subscription. They arranged the installation.

Thanks Leo. DIY? none. I did check with NTL. They charge €25 + €2.50 monthly. I wonder whether I can spend once off then no more monthly payments. Any contacts?

Rina, NTL had an offer a while back where you can have up to 3 additional points put in for a flat fee of €75. I tried to get it as I am currently paying a monthly rental on it and was told it was for new business only. I thought about cancelling the ones I have and reordering them but I haven't time to wait in for them at the moment.