TV, Broadband and mobile phone on one bill

scubelle

Hi
I have just been to stay with a friend in the north who gets his mobiles, satellite TV, landline and broadband all from the same provider and he pays one all in bill...... does anyone know is anything like that available down here?

Who is he with? I don't know of any provider who offers all of those services in Ireland (Republic). Why does it matter how many bills you get? Surely what matters is the total cost?

Surely what matters is the total cost?

Ah now!

Some people manage to see value in other things other than the bottom line. I would compromise a bit if I could roll all my utility bills into one. Less post, fewer lines on the bank statement every month.

I don't know of any provider here, although Magnet Entertainment provide a TV, landline and broadband package (I have no affiliation with Magnet). I am surprised that no company has started such a service here - in France it is very common, and when people are in their house (apparently where people use their mobiles most), the calls are routed on VoIP.

The reason for having all services from one provider is that it will work out cheaper.

Hi all,
Thanks for your replies.
I agree that paying one bill would be a lot easier, but it also works out cheaper. Shame that it's not caught on here yet.
Cheers

A colleague in the UK explained how he was getting 8 meg BB from orange for 5 quid sterling because his mobile bill was above 35 quid.

No such luck over here.

Are you sure that these provide all services mentioned (satellite TV, broadband, mobile, landline)?!

Back