Turkish Mess

C

ciaraS

Hi,
I am heading to turkey in may, there is a big group of us going,
we were all very excited untill one of the girls were going with told us she
is planning on getting married when she goes over, she is marrying a turkish man she met 6months ago when in turkey,
she only kissed this man once and has been emailing her.
Im very worried about her and her one year old daughter as i have heard
about the turkish men, and how abusive they can be,
does any one have advice i can pass on,,,

This is a Shooting The Breeze topic so has been moved meaning that the original poster will not be allowed participate until s/he establishes the required track record for access to The Depths. To be honest I imagine that there are more suitable forums than Askaboutmoney for stuff like this.

ciaraS said:
she only kissed this man once and has been emailing her.
Is she not concerned that this man seems to be a woman?
Im very worried about her and her one year old daughter as i have heard
about the turkish men, and how abusive they can be,
does any one have advice i can pass on,,,

Contact [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs,[/FONT] Conor Lenihan - he might have some advice.

Are you serious....???? If shes a grown woman and jumped into this decision then theres probally not much chance of her changing her mind unless you all postopne your holiday or that you ask her to give it another 6 months before she makes this decision. Otherwise she may just have to learn from her own mistakes...that is if it dosent work out!

Sorry sorry,just realised that the poster can not reply. Feel free to delete the last post.

ClubMan said:
Is she not concerned that this man seems to be a woman?
[/color][/size][/font]
Contact [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs,[/FONT] Conor Lenihan - he might have some advice.

Let's hope he doesn't insult the Chinese when he's over there for St.Patricks Day. Chances of a Duke of Edinburgh "Sure those Chinese will eat anything" type comment anyone????

By the way, check out the images section of this site - 5 different poses by the man himself. Beautiful.