Trying to reg. a "Sage" invoicing software package. Postcode is required field-

T

tony1

Hi All,
I am trying to reg. a sage invoicing software package and I cannot get past the initial registration page that is looking for my address and postcode.
I am from Cork but have even entered Dublin postcodes, English postcodes, made-up postcodes....
How can I fool this "required field"

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have searched for answers on line also.

Normally where postcode is asked for, I put in 000000, most systems seem to accept that.

I have tried both of theses options and no-joy.

I have found another download page and I can reg. even though I'm from Ireland.....

Thanks for the reply's.

try something resembling a proper postcode eg. CK1 5DL

(wish that was the score at croker;))

Hi Tony1

Are you still have problems with this? If you are, send me your details at catherine.sheldon@sage.com and I'll get someone from our Sage Invoicing support team to give you a call.

Regards,

Cath (from Sage UK Ltd)

Hi All,
I am trying to reg. a sage invoicing software package and I cannot get past the initial registration page that is looking for my address and postcode.
I am from Cork but have even entered Dublin postcodes, English postcodes, made-up postcodes....
How can I fool this "required field"

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have searched for answers on line also.

Hi Guys,
I have found another version of the free download for basic invoicing that did allow me to reg. so I am ok now, but if Catherine could tell me how to overcome this problem in future,it could be of help?

Thanks,
Tony

Back