Trying to contact Easyjet by phone

maebee

IMPOSSIBLE.................... I booked a flight for myself, hubby and son earlier today. When I got the confirmation e-mail, it listed the same name (mine) for all 3 of us, even though I typed in our 3 different names. I've been trying their "customer Service" number (1890 923 922) for the past number of hours but cannot get beyond the "Sorry to keep you waiting, please hold for a customer service person etc.............

I also tried the following, from their website FAQ section,but no joy on the number. Dialled 0044 871 244 2366 and got the message "incorrect number"

"Question I’ve made a spelling error/ entered the incorrect title.[broken link removed] Answer No worries! Just telephone us on 0871 244 2366 with your confirmation number to hand or credit card that was used to book the flights and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you."

I'm worried that I'm going to be charged for name changes when it wasn't my fault. Should I cancel the Credit Card transaction or what? Any ideas?

I'm losing the will to live..................

maebee - if you entered the details as you say and the confirmation came back with the wrong ones, then it would make sense that their customer service number would be busy since everyone else who was booking at that time would be experiencing the same problem and would be calling them.

z

Back