Trunki, the world’s first ride-on kid's suitcase - are they useful for hand luggage?

Sully1

Hi
Taking 3 year old daughter to legoland next month for a weekend.

Flying with Ryanair and am checking in online with no bags so won't be able to bring my buggy (I refuse to pay for check-in just to get a tag for my buggy yes I am mean!!)

Was going to get a Trunki to put 4 changes of clothes and 2 pjs plus dvd player for the boss, thought the Trunki might be useful to pull her along while going through the airport.

Anyone ever got these or used them?

The boss is 3 would it suit her?

[broken link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trunki, the world’s first ride-on kid's suitcase - are they useful for hand lugga

hey
i went to portugal in sept and brought buggy as far as plane, no tag needed!!!

Re: Trunki, the world’s first ride-on kid's suitcase - are they useful for hand lugga

thanks poppy, I rang ryanair and they told me that I would have to pay to check in and get a tag or pay 30 euro at the door of the plane. I'm not sure if I want to risk that...................

sorry meant to say that is for the buggy

thanks poppy, I rang ryanair and they told me that I would have to pay to check in and get a tag or pay 30 euro at the door of the plane. I'm not sure if I want to risk that...................

I think the buggy is only carried "free of charge" when your child is under 2.

Personally I think the trunki looks great! Do they come in adult sizes?!

not according to the website..........yet!

the tiger and the cow trunki's look good but they are not cheap, about £30-35 in the UK.

hi, we got one of those trunks for our trip to nz, it was a great success . saved alot of hassle at amsterdam and kuala lumpur airports. only thing was our little lad fell asleep on it on the 2nd leg of journey and kept falling off but you wont have that problem going to london, ps .was at legoland last sept. was brilliant you wont be disappointed

Got one for my little girl last year and she loved it. The people she kept driving into probably didn't though. Well worth the money

excellent to get some good reviews....will go order it at the weekend.........thanks a mil all!

Back