Trump's Stormy Daniels Trial

cremeegg

In the Stormy Daniels trial, the Republican summing up was 'Micheal Cohen is a liar, in fact he is the GLOAT, Greatest Liar of All Time'.

The Democrat summing up was, 'Although Michael Cohen is an unreliable witness, we say blah, blah blah'.

Which will the jury go for ! My prediction, Trump will be acquitted.

Democrats are serious about the issues. Republicans are serious about winning.

And it's not just politics.

Now that was a surprise.
BY a jury from Manhattan... where Trump got nearly 40% of the vote, and his defence team weeded out many jurors.

Let us hope it has consequences for him electorally with independents and the few remaining non MAGA Republicans.

I wonder what this conviction means for his $175m bond?

Also, given that Trump is now a convicted criminal (subject to appeal) I would imagine that might trigger rules around investment various companies have with the Trump organisation...

In the Stormy Daniels trial, the Republican summing up was 'Micheal Cohen is a liar, in fact he is the GLOAT, Greatest Liar of All Time'.

The Democrat summing up was, 'Although Michael Cohen is an unreliable witness, we say blah, blah blah'.

Which will the jury go for ! My prediction, Trump will be acquitted.

Democrats are serious about the issues. Republicans are serious about winning.

And it's not just politics.
That's (creme)egg on my face !:oops:

This aged well... Trump in 2016 about Hilary Clinton:

Trump 2016: “She shouldn’t be allowed to run...If she wins, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis... we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt."

Back