trouble with house alarm

viztopia

have a problem here with someone who installed a house alarm in my house. he came highly recommeded from a friend and at the time i didnt ask for a receipt/invoice. the alarm worked for a while and then it started to go off in the middle of the night. i rang the person who installed it and he asked me to try it once more in case it was a once off. i did this and it still kept going off. i rang him again and he was always too busy and kept promising next week....... to make a long story short my friend told me he was going to the U.S. for a couple of months and i tried to get him and i kept getting the same old story but i was promised that he would get back to me befor he went. it has now transpired that he has gone and i rang him left a message on his hpone and he has sent me a text telling me to get lost. Were not talking about a lot of money here, its only a matter of principle but has anyone any ideas of what i could do?

When he's back ring up as if you are a new customer, tell him he came highly recommended and you'd like an alarm installed. That will at least get him out to your house

When he's back ring up as if you are a new customer, tell him he came highly recommended and you'd like an alarm installed. That will at least get him out to your house

I'd say he might remember the house if he is trying to avoid it.
If this is a new alarm it is probobly something simple.
It is people like him who give the industry a bad name.
If you are in Dublin PM me & I will arrage for one of our lads to get it sorted for you. (no charge)

Thats very generous of Colm there.

What does the keypad message say when the alarm is going off?

It could be just an oversensitive set shock sensor? What make is the alarm?

Thats no problem...
Our company looks at the long term potential. Sorting one problem like this, even for our own customers, pays you in other ways 10 times over.
The majority of this business is referral work so customer sadisfaction if paramount.