Triton T90si - No Water Pressure

lastbuilders

Hi,
I have a triton t90si installed in my ensuite about a year and there has always been a problem whereby the pressure of water is not great.
I put in a service call and the technician said it was working fine and my plumber said the same when I raised it with him shortly after he installed it.
If you put it on the narrow jet it is a bit better but still no good for rinsing hair.
It is not a problem with water pressure as the water pressure in the taps in the ensuite are fine. I know the pressure is controlled by how much water can be heated to a certain temperatiure by the shower so maybe I need a different shower or is there a way to heat the water before it enters the shower?
Any ideas appreciated?
Lastbuilders

I was a bit disappointed when we installed one of these a while back as I expected the water pressure to be higher, I guess I have just got used to it now. If you set it to cold and run it (you do not need to be in the shower for this) you will know it's max pressure output as there is no heating required. There should be a separate supply from the water tank to the shower so the pressure in the taps is not directly related to the shower

Hi, I had the same problem a while back. I replaced a 7 year old t90i with the newer t90si unit. Straight away it was much weaker in pressure than the old model. Rang Triton in Maynooth, and a service engineer came out. He said that the design of the head on the newer model was poor. He replaced the shower head with one of the older models and Bingo!, there was a complete improvement in pressure.