Triton T80si - Mains Elec Pumped Shower

Aimee

Have been told by builder I need to get one of these for ensuite upstairs. What can I expect to pay??? Should I shop around or are prices for showers more or less the same in most places? Thanks guys :)

Got a Tsi90 two weeks ago in Woodies €259 plus the WEEEEEEEEEE tax :(. [broken link removed]. I think the ts80's are somewhat cheaper.

hansov said:
Got a Tsi90 two weeks ago in Woodies €259 plus the WEEEEEEEEEE tax :(. [broken link removed]. I think the ts80's are somewhat cheaper.

thanks a mill! Thought for whatever reason they might be more expensive! Great stuff, an extra pint of heineken for me tonight so :D

Before you go drinking :D check out with the builder if it's the 80 or 90 you need. The 90 is for feeds from the tank and the 80 for mains feed (I think!). It does make a difference and would be an expensive mistake (ie several pints less of Heineken :eek: )

hansov said:
Before you go drinking :D check out with the builder if it's the 80 or 90 you need. The 90 is for feeds from the tank and the 80 for mains feed (I think!). It does make a difference and would be an expensive mistake (ie several pints less of Heineken :eek: )

OH MY GOD!! :eek: What would I do :D Yeah it is def 80, checked this with him, had the poor bugger plagued! ;)

Hi guys, quick Q for anyone that might know please ---- have been told in shop that the T80 si pumped is the same as the aspirante by Triton - would this be right???? The confusion of buying a shower, good god!!! Anyone that can throw light on this for me please??????? I still think the shop is wrong (my reason being I have looked up the website and the aspirante doesnt say it is pumped - so I am confused) but she keeps on telling me she is not LOL

Back