Trip to Poland

Nosey Joe

Hi ! Myself and a few more Nosey Joes are going to Poland in March or April for a "long weekend" not!!!! a stag party. Can anyone recommend an hotel within reach of Krackow. and yet close to all the surrounding attractions.?

I was in Krakow recently and it was great.
Apparently they have very strict laws on stag parties etc. so that it will never turn into the likes of Prague.
Our hotel owner was half English and enjoyed talking to us regarding Krakow.
You could be liable for a hefty fine if caught 'drunk and disorderly', though you and your fellow stags may not be into this, you may all be interested in visiting the many churches as well as the local museums!

I was in Poland in September and stayed in a really nice hotel called Hotel Pollera and it was very central and not that pricey, not sure if it is suitable for a stag but sure you can check it out at:

[broken link removed]

Smokeygirl, we are not going on a stag . It is only a few lads that work together going away for a long clean weekend without our wives , who go on their own long weekends. Which half of the hotelier was english ? and which hotel was it ?

InfoSeeker, the hotel sounds good, what was the food like and was there a bar in the hotel and what price was the beer etc.?

Noseyjoe, did I misunderstand your post?
Hi ! Myself and a few more Nosey Joes are going to Poland in March or April for a "long weekend" not!!!! a stag party

Anyway, here is a link that may prove useful
[broken link removed]
Hope you have a good weekend anyway, it is a lovely place!

Hotel Campanile also in the city centre is another great deal. Hotel Saski, about 50 yards from the Main Square is a little dearer but would have more charm and has a fantastic restaurant in the same building.

Smokeygirl said:
Noseyjoe, did I misunderstand your post?

Sorry Smokeygirl it was my phraseology and not your misunderstanding that led to the mix up. Again my humblest apologies. Thanks folks for all the replies. Any more will be greatly accepted.

maybe 'drogs' will get a polish team in europe next year and you can go twice!

Hopefully! Then it would be three times, as I am also going to Poland (North) with a Polish couple that my wife and I have befriended . They are a beautiful young couple and if only our own people had the same values in life that they have , we would have a beautiful country.

Hi,
Was in Krakow earlier this year and stayed in Hotel Senacki. Would highly recommend it. Its located in the old town and about 5 mins from the maim square.

Enjoy the trip.

Globtrotter - its a guesthouse but at 35 euros per night and within 2 mins walk of the main square, excellent value.

Stayed in Hotel Amber two years ago, and would be happy to recommend. About 5 minutes walk from the main square.