Travel size toiletries

Boots also sell empty travel bottles which you can fill from the larger toiletries you may use at home.

I use old medicine/antibiotics bottles from the kids (if you have any). Also old vitamin tubs for creams. I also use old hotel minatures ie shampoo/conditioner types.

super drug do them alot cheaper than boots, they also do the sizes that you can bring in your hand lugage, used them all on a recent trip to oz, no probs!!!

Presumably these will be going in the checked in luggage?

Nope - the whole point of Travel Size toiletries is that they are too small for Al Qaeda to use so therefore dont' fall foul of the War against Toiletries airport security restrictions so you can bring them along in your hand luggage.

May have posted this one before but for a good read on what a load of nonsense all this is see this article - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/17/flying_toilet_terror_labs/

Bobbir Brown do a set as well. Can't remeber the price but I though it was a lot for plastic tubs and little plastic bottles.
I did read somewhere that they are considering relaxing this restriction.

I was in Dunnes Stores in the Parkway Shopping Centre in Limerick last week and I bought some. They have a whole section there of shampoo and shower gels and deodorants etc Very handy if you are just going to stay overnight rather than carrying loads of stuff around. However they dont have them in all Dunnes branches.

Back