travel options Naas to Dublin City Centre

Try Kavanagh's of Carlow. They run Airport to Carlow bus service via the quays and the port tunnel.

I took this bus from the airport (7am arrival) and it was very quick and very comfortable. Plus it cost only €10 airport to Naas.

I too thought to suggest Kavanagh's but when I checked their website, their early morning coaches either bypass Naas or the City Centre, dunno if heading to the airport and then in would be a great option. Earliest from Naas is 7.35 gets you to Dublin at 8.35.

I too thought to suggest Kavanagh's but when I checked their website, their early morning coaches either bypass Naas or the City Centre, dunno if heading to the airport and then in would be a great option. Earliest from Naas is 7.35 gets you to Dublin at 8.35.

I always thought that 7.35am is early morning. :D

Hi Brian,

just to let you know that contrary to what it says on their website there is an earlier bus from Naas, it is timetabled for 5.15 to arrive in Dublin at 6.05. It was 17 minutes late into Naas this morning so don't be too surprised if it isn't there on the dot! However it made it's arrival time in Dublin + 3 minutes so it was at the end of O'Connell Street at 6.08am <yawn> :)

Back