Travel Insurance

Jockey

Hi everyone,

I need some advice urgently. I booked a two week holiday to the canaries with my girlfriend. We are due to fly out in two weeks time. Shes been offered a new job which she wants to take.

My question is we need to cancel the holiday we have travel insurance with ace insurance but im just wondering will i be entitled to get my money back using my travel insurance?

Thanks,

Jockey.

It just says that you know no reason why the holiday should be cancelled before taking the insurance cover? I think i am only entitled to 30% back from the travel agent but i wouldnt be too sure.

You need to check precisely what it says on the booking contract and insurance policy terms & conditions regarding cancellations on the part of the customer. Why do you think that you are entitled to 30% back? I suspect that you will be entitled to nothing back to be honest. Can your girlfriend not defer the job and take the holiday? If not could you take it anyway and maybe even transfer the other ticket to somebody else (probably for a charge)?