Travel Insurance

B

boat

Hi guys,

Im off travelling for the year leaving in 4 weeks. Im going to south east asia for 6 weeks, australia for 9/10 months then finishing it off in new zealand.

I need help with travel insurance, I have done a search on here to try find out which company is good and actually pays out if anything happens to me. I have 4 companies in mind at the moment but if anyone has had good experience with any others please let me know??
The 4 I have in mind are justcover, blue, insure and go and ace.

1) justcover, lots of bad reviews about people not getting claims payed out. 327 euro.

2) Blue, seems cheap maybe too good too be true. 199 euro.

3) insure and go, english based company so dont know if I can complain to anyone here in ireland if i cant get my claim sorted. 190 pounds with no excess on claims.

4) Ace, AIB's travel insurance company. 315 euro.

I would appreciate any info people have on the above companies to help me make my choice. Want to be covered for accidents and losing baggage, and I dont mind not getting the cheapest as long as its good and puts my mind at ease.

/Thanks

can you approach your health insurance provider & ask for a quote for travel insurance from them?

Bon voyage !

i got let off recently and my employer paid my health insurance so at the moment i dont have any...
ye tanks didnt tink of credit union ill give them a ring tomorrow...

any other info guys??