travel insurance for my mam

A

angelcakes

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can advise me of best company for my mam to get travel insurance. She doesnt have vhi/bupa & is 71 and traveling to europe for a weekend. Has minor pre exisiting med conditions. Any of the companies i've looked up on line their cover excludes pre-existing conditions and dont give option for you to input medical details. She would be happier having every angle covered just incase...
Would appreciate any advise or a point in the right direction
Many thanks
A

Ulster bank can sometimes offer reasonable rates for people aged over 69. I just know from relatives that have used them in the past. They would not have been members but were still quoted. Another 2 to try would be blue insurance.ie or Getcover.ie.
Regarding your Mum having a pre existing illness she will need to contact the relevant health check numbers provided by the insurance companies .. these telephone numbers should be advised on line...hope this helps.

Sometimes you're better off calling them and telling them your problem, even though it is a pain.

If the pre existing condition hasnt resulted in a hospitalisation/consultation, they AA will cover you : [broken link removed]

This crowd also caters for Seniors

Back