Travel Insurance for daugther visiting Ireland from New Zealand

Homer

My daughter is now living in New Zealand and she is returning home for a visit at the end of this month. She was covered under a 12 month travel insurance policy when she went away, but this cover has now ceased.

Can anyone advise on how best to arrange cover for her trip home?

Thanks
Homer

She can buy travel insurance online or in NZ based on her being a NZ resident travelling abroad to Europe.

I don't know if Lee Travel in Cork will be of any use to you www.leetravel.ie . They do very competative rates and excellent packages for people travelling to Australia.

I use ACE Travel insurance. Had a quick look at their NZ sight. $167 which = 90 Euro. My annual policy costs around 140 here. Dont understand why it's so expensive, but you might not get it much cheaper.

Differnt countries. Different rating. Different medical costs. You will only be able to arrange cover from NZ as a resident. Won't be any use her taking cover out from this side.

I guess it's a function of how far NZ is from everywhere else. Bit of a pain, bit it guess it's just an additional cost that has to be swallowed.

I guess it's a function of how far NZ is from everywhere else. Bit of a pain, but it guess it's just an additional cost that has to be swallowed.

Back