Travel Insurance - best value?

aoc

want to book single trip travel insurance - started looking yesterday there are so many companies offering so many different option - anyone any suggestions?

I've used before and found it good (no other connection). If you have private health insurance to provide benefits abroad you should be eligible for a significant discount; also certain professional associations/trade unions have special schemes for members.

Also check out ace travel insurance. I have used them for yrs, even had a claim, no problems whatsoever. No connection BTW.[broken link removed]

I've generally found www.travelinsurance.ie to be quite competitive with their quotes.

You should also do a comparison of the levels of cover between the quotes i.e. make sure you are getting enough cover.

thanks!
i've had a look on travel ins.ie & multitrip...

i have my car ins with chill... do they offer discount for travel if you are with them? no harm in asking :), they are coming out the cheapest for me even without discount.. worth a look...

thanks!
i've had a look on travel ins.ie & multitrip...

i have my car ins with chill... do they offer discount for travel if you are with them? no harm in asking :), they are coming out the cheapest for me even without discount.. worth a look...

www.comparetravelinsuranceireland.com is a useful site for travel insurance.

I don't think chill are offering discounts for existing customers, give them a quick call to find out.

want to book single trip travel insurance - started looking yesterday there are so many companies offering so many different option - anyone any suggestions?

Your flight provider may offer travel insurance. I recently booked with Jet2 and their single trip travel insurance for £6 pp.

Back