Travel Insurance - Australia

DOS19

Hey I am travelling to Australia at the end of the month returning after spending 34 days there. I have Annual Multi - Trip Holiday Insurance cover with ACE Travel Insurance. This policy was offered through AIB and takes account of VHI Cover(Plan B in my case) which makes it attractive. However, I had a glance at the policy and it only covers trips up to 30 days in length which would appear to rule out my trip.

Accordingly, i would appreciate any suggestion as to where on the Net I can get a wide - ranging once-off insurance policy for this trip.

Thanks

I have Annual Multi - Trip Holiday Insurance cover with ACE Travel Insurance. This policy was offered through AIB and takes account of VHI Cover(Plan B in my case) which makes it attractive. However, I had a glance at the policy and it only covers trips up to 30 days in length which would appear to rule out my trip.
www.123.ie offer travel insurance (through ACE from memory, so probably/possibly similiar cover to which you already hold) which may be suitable. Different options available depending on the length of trip etc. (backpacker cover to Australia 6 to 9 months is available, but you can request a quote for a holiday trip over 30 days [probably much cheaper]. Do check the Ts&Cs to be sure it's the cover you require).

Hey I am travelling to Australia at the end of the month returning after spending 34 days there. I have Annual Multi - Trip Holiday Insurance cover with ACE Travel Insurance. This policy was offered through AIB and takes account of VHI Cover(Plan B in my case) which makes it attractive. However, I had a glance at the policy and it only covers trips up to 30 days in length which would appear to rule out my trip.

Accordingly, i would appreciate any suggestion as to where on the Net I can get a wide - ranging once-off insurance policy for this trip.

Thanks

Hibernian used to offer decent travel insurance. It's a while since I used it, but from memory, it was easily the most comprehensive. Although not the cheapest, it was still quite competitive.

Back