Travel Department - Dubrovnik

Robbie_C

Just wondering if anybody has travelled witht he travel department to Dubrovnik, I went with them last year to Lake Garda and loved it but I am also aware some of their destinations are hit and miss so was hoping some people could fill me in on the Dubrovnik trip and their experiences.

Any informaiton is greatly appreciated.

From what I've seen of their offerings their prices seem a bit hefty.

Is that in relation to the dubronik trip in particular or just the travel department in general cause I recently checked out the hotel they are offering and out of interest went ot see how much it would cost for the same week I was planning to go and there wasnt much difference in price at all.

Re: The Travel Department, I went to a few F1 GP's with them previously, we almost missed the start of one race (i.e. in seats couple of minutes before formation lap) as they misjudged the bus journey times. Also another time they left the track on qualifying day without us on the bus. By luck we spotted/recognised the coach later on miles from where we were to meet through a tram window and were able to jump off it and run over to it.

What should have been great experiences were very stressful as they couldn't be relyed upon.