"Trapped" on 305 posts

Betsy Og

I often noted how small my number of posts were compared to others who have been haning around this site as long as I have (posts envy they call it). I've only now copped that I seem to be stuck on 305. Maybe its for the benefit of my employer - 305 posts over, I dunno, 5 years, doesnt sound too bad !!!

Do you realise, Betsy, that you don't get any credit for posting in The Depths? I reckon many of us would have at least 1000 more on our record, if we did. Try posting something "upstairs" and see if you hit 306.

Edit:_ Marion beat me to it.

I think it must be more than just The Depths, I think it may be Dont Ask About Money in total, as I do post a bit on the motoring, holidays, IT etc.

Posts submitted to the depths do not add to your post count.

Marion

That's odd. I could swear that one poster in particular, who posts almost exclusively in the Depths, is showing an increasing post count daily?

Gosh Betsy it's true! I've just looked in my post history & I've been stuck on 529 for ages! Not that I was really aiming for a particular target :D

Gordanus - your post count now is reading 529.

But it's the same on every post.

If you add a new post in a serious forum e.g. Mortgages, your post count should rise to 530. It will show as 530 on every post not just on the new post.

Could you post something please in the mortgages forum till we see.

Brendan

Way hay! 532! The clock has started ticking again!

But I am sporadic here, so it's really no diff to me. Didn't really think Admins would get involved in something so trivial, so sorry for bothering you Brendan. But have to say AAM has been a life-saver when I do need to aam...Thanks so much Brendan and all.

I'll echo that sentiment of Gordanus, fair play to AAM & Brendan and the Admins, a font of knowledge & craic.

Must put it on my To Do list to contribute again to the serious side - my financial affairs have settled down since the early years so I'm not hitting as many peronal financial issues anymore - but time to give back/pay it forward and all that.

Back