Trapattoni

Godfather

Trapattoni new coach of the soccer team of Ireland?

Beloved Ireland, welcome to the italian family of coaches! After Capello in England, now Trapattoni in Ireland!

Wow! This has become an export phenomenon for Italy!

I read that he doesn't speak english.

Hopefully, that's the only similarity he'll have with Staunton.

I believe thats were Chippy comes in lets hope he does not leave us again for another Italian devastated when he went to Juve
More spelling corrections required. Some punctuation might make it a little easier to read.

I remember an italian TV always showing his grammar mistakes in each interview he used to release (maybe that's why he left italy).

But I promise he's a good coach and good chap! It's just that he's got that strangely serious way of talking despite his grammar mistakes!

If he is so great why is he in charge of such a small club?Why have no big clubs been chasing,ie Liverpool,

Midweek movie on RTE tonight is....... Midweek Movie: The Italian Job.
[broken link removed]

They had an episode of only fools and horses lined up if it was to be venables.

Does he carry a photo of the Marquis de Peralta (AKA Mgr Escriva) around in his wallet? That may account for the slighty pained look on his countenance betimes.

If he is so great why is he in charge of such a small club?Why have no big clubs been chasing,ie Liverpool,

Are you serious? He has a better chance of winning something with Ireland than liverpool.

Godfather, are you on something?

Suspect he's not the only one!

Are you serious? He has a better chance of winning something with Ireland than liverpool.

Actually, I'm probably thinking too rationally about this appointment. Think it's back to Jocks' usual "stay away from sports threads" mantra, at least until the euphoria dies down a bit.

Actually, I'm probably thinking too rationally about this appointment. Think it's back to Jocks' usual "stay away from sports threads" mantra, at least until the euphoria dies down a bit.

I was only having a sly dig at the dig at dodo. I thought it was funny that some consider it a lack of ambition on his behalf to want to lead our national team, it really goes to show the inferiority complex suffered by some.