Trading Online Voucher for Business Websites

Valencia23

I've been building websites for small businesses for the past few years using this scheme. The current scheme offers a voucher for 50% of costs , up to a max of €2,500.

Pat Kenny was broadcasting from Mayo at the end of July and he interviewed Dara Calleary (Minister of State in the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment), and the minister said they were increasing the voucher to €5,000.
I've been unable to find any mention of this increase on any of the Government websites or online.

Just wondering if any members have heard anything?

I presume it isn't being confused with this scheme?
No, that's an existing scheme. It's more for businesses that need expert assistance for R&D.

The Trading Online Voucher is aimed at small businesses that want to build an eCommerce website or use technology to improve internal processes.

it's not been increased. It may in the future but it is not in place right now. I don't think any increase has even been communicated out to the LEO's

I've been building websites for small businesses for the past few years using this scheme. The current scheme offers a voucher for 50% of costs , up to a max of €2,500.

Pat Kenny was broadcasting from Mayo at the end of July and he interviewed Dara Calleary (Minister of State in the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment), and the minister said they were increasing the voucher to €5,000.
I've been unable to find any mention of this increase on any of the Government websites or online.

Just wondering if any members have heard anything?
So you get 5,000 for building a website.

Not enough?

Back