Trading in games online

CmTaz

Has anyone here used the trade in service at Gamesnash.ie ? Seems like a good idea in principle to be able to trade in games against games that are priced a hell of a lot cheaper than the likes of Game etc. In fact I only ever buy in the shops when I am trading in games other than that its straight to play.com etc

A mate of mine sent me a link to it but I would be happier to know that someone else has used them successfully before sending games off in the post. :)

This is what their site says about it.

Irish gamers have been left with a difficult choice in recent years. Bring their old and unwanted games to a high street store and pay high street prices for the games they are trading in against or buy discounted games off the internet whilst leaving the old games gathering dust. You can have the best of both worlds here at Gamesnash ! Great value new and used games at internet prices that you can trade in your old games against. We even pay your postage ! Simply fill out our trade in form to start the process.

Below is our latest trade in guide. We accept all games from all major consoles as trade ins. The selection below are just examples. The values given are for games in good condition with manuals etc. Postage per An Posts standard rates will also be paid ( this is quoted seperately as depending on how many games are being sent at one time the postage costs will vary )

[broken link removed]

Just wanted to update this post. I took the plunge and I have to say I was very impressed. Totally recommend these guys - they even got me a copy of Ben 10 on the DS ( parents will know why I say that !!!! )

Back