Toyota Landcruiser swb pass auto 1997

elefantfresh

Does anyone know about these jeeps? I've found this one for 10,900e. It seems to me to be a good price and the milage of 50k doesnt seem like much for a 10 year old car. I'm going to take a test drive at the weekend but i'd like to know what anyone else makes of it. Do they drink the juice? Its a diesel so thats got to be better hasn't it? I don't know a load about cars as you can guess.

Good site - thanks - another question - its priced at 10,900e - if i went in with cash, whats a reasonable amount to expect a dealer to drop by?

i would offer 9 and 1/2 and work towards 10. if he wants more try and get him to chuck in a valet or some floor mats or something.

It was gone! Wasn't there on Friday on my way home and when i called in on Saturday it had been sold. I suppose that makes my mind up for me.

swb jeeps are a waste of time. it will cost you the same to run,tax,insure as a lwb and wont be any more practical than a 2 door focus. regarding running costs, being a diesel does not mean it will be economical as jeeps are very heavy . we have a range rover 2.5d and get 23(run) to 18 (town). around dublin id say that would drop to about 14-15. the same engine in a bmw 525d gives 40+.

Back