Towel rack (not rail)

Audrey

Have great shortage of space in bathroom. Also little space for storing towels, anywhere. Had an idea that I might get a rack (that you hang on the wall) for towels. It's the sort of thing you see in hotel bathrooms - stainless steel rack, and you shove a rolled up towel in between the horizontal rails. It's neat and tidy and can save a lot of space. It's for storage of fresh towels only, not for the ones you are currently using. Are these racks available domestically or only available within the hotel business does anybody know? Thanks.

Think my friend has one she got a couple of years ago in woodies or the likes, not sure but I can ask her, see if she remembers but yes, they are available domestically.

dillons.

not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but seems close to what you see in hotels...

[broken link removed]

It looks like Argos might have something like what your looking for with this over door towel rail http://tinyurl.com/g8pke . One of these, , that allows you to stack folded towels on top might also be handy.

Try

&

here (delivering to the ROI)...have no experiences of either though.

might be good for ideas if nothing else/

ninsaga

Hi Audrey

I don't remember off hand ... but I think for all the bathrooms we spent about 1000 on accessories ... the towel rails were about 180 - 200 each (6 years ago). They are made by Sonia which is a spanish manufacturer. We found them very good. Bathroom accessories have a couple of shops, one in Blackrock in Dublin, Tullamore and somewhere else. If you google you will find them.

Hope this helps, failing that I think most bathroom showrooms would be able to point you in the right direction.