Tottenham v AC Milan

jasconius

Anyone else over the moon about this famous victory. 4th in the League and now well on the way to CL QF.
I thought MOtM was definitely Crouchy - he was everywhere! Even got up Gattuso's Roman nose!

Anyone else over the moon about this famous victory. 4th in the League and now well on the way to CL QF.
I thought MOtM was definitely Crouchy - he was everywhere! Even got up Gattuso's Roman nose!

Wasn't it incredible! Gattuso's going to be in serious trouble for head butting Joe Jordan after the match. He was like a headless chicken during the second half.

I'm not...but then again I am a Gunner!! However, I congratulate Spurs on a famous win but would warn them that the tie is still far from over. Milan were atrocious and will surely improve in the 2nd leg.

I'm not...but then again I am a Gunner!! However, I congratulate Spurs on a famous win but would warn them that the tie is still far from over. Milan were atrocious and will surely improve in the 2nd leg.

I would be far more confident of Spurs progressing than the Gooners - Visca el Barca !

What a brilliant gutsy performance by Spurs topped by a great goal.

Great Game. Spurs did really well. Great squad who play for each other, not like City or Chelsea. Well done Spurs

Not a Spurs fan but they are a breath of fresh air. Good attacking side, always entertaining.

Back