Torremilinos hotels

salaried

Hi, Heading to Torremilinos in may and just looking for advice on hotels from someone who has been before, We are looking at the sol Principe , sol Aloha and the Don Pablo at the moment, Thanks in advance for any help.

dont know if they are still in operation but stayed in the Bajondillos years ago and they were great. Right across from the beach/promenade and the steps to the town behind the hotel

Just chatting with a friend to day who is recently back from Torrimilenos and highly recommended the Don Pablo. Haven't been there myself but hoping to go shortly

I stayed in the Sol Principe a few years ago- got stuck there extra days because of the Icelandic Volcano. It was perfectly adequate, staff friendly, speak very good English and very close to the prom. It's not extra luxurious and I wouldn't recommend dining there every evening but if you get a deal it can be very good value.
Perhaps I'm a bit biased because I got stuck there for longer than intended and the Internet charge in the foyer is exhoribitant! Having said that they did give us the exact same rate for the extra nights and the pool area is lovely.
It's your typical package holiday hotel.

Perplexed , Blacksheep and Tester, Thank you for your replies, Don Pablo seems to come out on top, Cheers.

I've stayed in the Don Pablo once and the Sol Principe several times - would recommend the Sol Principe over Don Pablo.

Sol Timor (beside the Sol Aloha, I believe) is basic but nice, and the location is ideal, close to the marina, and basically on the beach. I haven't been in the Aloha, but it looks grand.

You can get the train from the airport to El Pinillo (15 mins) and you're a few minutes walk (downhill) from the Timor and Aloha.