Toronto in early August - places to stay

boris

Stopping off in Toronto in early August for 3 nights before coming back to Ireland. Anyone know of a good hotel to stay which is near shopping etc. for my other half. Have tried www.needahotel.com and good some good offers but does anyone have any personal recommendations.

Hi,

We stayed in the Sheraton centre last summer. Great location for everything. Shops Eaton Centre etc..) on the doorstep so was very handy for dropping back during the day.

Booked room only as it was so easy to eat. Could walk to station via PATH. (underground walkways which connect all streets and shops... like walking through shopping malls)

Staying at the Suites at King 1 West for three nights in September. Seems like a good hotel and comes highly recommended on Tripadvisor.

Delta Chelsea is a great hotel for families and is smack in the middle of downtown Toronto. THey have a great Fun Zone for families in the pool area ie even have a water slide!!

33 Gerrard Street West
Toronto (Downtown), Ontario
Tel: 416-595-1975
Fax: 416-585-4375
Toll-Free : 1-800-243-5732
Number of Rooms : 1590

I know it is not a hotel but I have stayed in the Neil Wyzek Centre a couple of times in downtown Toronto about 8/9 years ago. Great location (can't remember exactly where though), reasonable prices. It is normally student accommodation during the college season.

Bond Place Hotel. It is in a great location, just opposite Eaton Centre & just off Dundas Square on Yonge Street. Hard Rock Cafe & ticket office for theatres just around the corner. Its pretty basic & rooms small but you can't beat the location.

Back