Top Paris restaurant.14 years married.HELP!

bobsoap05

Hi, I am going to Paris on thursay for 4 nights. Can anyone recommend a great restaurant, so that I can have it booked. This will shock my wife and will be a great surprise. I would not have a clue about restaurants in Paris as I havent been there before.
Any suggestions?

14 years married.....you're way too late for help ! :D

I've been there a few times but usually ate out of a paper bag....Will mail my uncle though as he lives there....Which area are you staying in ?

r2d2

[broken link removed]

French colleagues recommended this to me in the past, there is a link for reserving.

Also listed below are a few more recommendation (no idea how good / bad any are its just a list found online)
[broken link removed]
Good luck to you

Try La Mediteraniane on pl l'odeon, excellent, romantic, ate their last sat, E 140 incl good wine, excellent service and food, (my spelling may be wrong)
For another night I would reccomend Le ciel de Paris , its on the 56th floor of Tour Maine Montparnasse and the views of paris are ab brilliant, E 190 incl wine, a bit pricey, a bit touristy but def worth a visit for the views and food Tel 01 40 64 77 64 or email reservation.cieldeparis@elior.com.
get a window seat, cant be reserved but arrive early and wait with a drink at the bar.
hope this helps

Back