Today FM Us book

farmer

Anyone know of a bookshop in Dublin city centre that still has copies of the "Us" book that Today FM brought out please?

Got two copies in Hughes and Hughes in the Nutgrove Shopping Centre yesterday. I know its not city centre, but if you're stuck!!!

So it's people like you buying multiple copies that are making them scarce! ;-) Thanks for that Beckster. I rang them up asking if they could send a copy to another branch of Hughes and Hughes but apparently they're called R.A. Hughes so I'll pop out there - 'tisn't too far anyhow. Thanks

Loads of them in Read's of Nassau Street and also Hughes & Hughes in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre

They are all the paperback version though (priced the same as the hardback version). There's meant to be another print of the hardback after Xmas so think I'll wait for that.

not to ruin anyones enjoyment of the book, but I thought that the quality of the whole book was absolutely shocking. Tons of the photos are blurry and badly taken. Then there are loads of pages with thumbprint style photos which are very difficult to see.

good cause, bad execution

ajapale said:
Sorry, but what is the Today Fm Us book?

aj

Ray Darcy on TodayFM urged his listnership on 1 October to go out and take photos of everything and anything. They put the best ones into a book and the proceeds are going to charity.

Back