Titanic 2 The Surface

Goodnight the first one was bad enough....my heart will not go on!!!!

anyone looking forward to the da vinci code?.....didnt bother reading the book but will go to see the film

I'm sure you all know that old story about the protestant workers in the Harland and Wolff shipyard giving the Titanic the hull number of 390904, which can spell out NO POPE when written longhand and viewed in a mirror. Well, there's more to it than that. The mirror image phenomenon was first discovered by an Alexander (Sandy) Judge from Belfast. According to local historical sources, he was a journalist and small time playwright whose only performed work was subsequently banned for its anti-Catholic sectarian content. Sandy had repeatedly failed to interest UK publishers in a sequence of historical novels. None are known to have survived but the rejection slips suggest hugely controversial subject matter of a religious nature. Frustrated and fed up, he decided to emigrate and bought a passage on Titanic. Judge was chuffed to travel on the "no-pope" ship and boasted that he would carry his manuscripts to America where he was confident they would be published and would "unmask the whore of Babylon." Of course, Sandy Judge and his manuscripts perished on Titanic, but consider this………….

• The name Daniel drives from Hebrew and means “he who JUDGES”
  • In terms of colours, Brown is a synonym of SANDY

And……..
  • Another of Dan Brown’s novels, “Angels and Demons” centres around a set of words whose mirror images form a series of religious references.

Observer said:
I'm sure you all know that old story about the protestant workers in the Harland and Wolff shipyard giving the Titanic the hull number of 390904, which can spell out NO POPE when written longhand and viewed in a mirror.

You mean the old untrue urban legend?

Or the one that was suppressed by placing false accounts of its debunking on the internet:) You just can't be up to these conspiracy theorists, you know:D

Back