Timber flooring in Cork

TheRebelRam

Would anyone know the best place to purchase wooden flooring in Cork? I was looking at solid oak, there seems to big big price differences in the few shops I have gone to. Is depth of the floor the best guage of quality? Where will i get a good price???

Thanks Leo but any one I found seems to be from a while back.
Would anyone have a more up to date result?

got solid floating in a place near the kinsale rd roundabout. and have a good choice of other stuff..cannot think of the name of it at the moment...if you are driving from the roundabout towards harvey normans, it's on the left before the enterance to harveys

I am building a house at the moment in Cork and needed a lot of wooden flooring and I found the same as you, huge range in price.

We purchased ours in a place near the Kinsale Rd roundabout, not sure of the name but take the exit for Turners Cross and the 1st left after this. It is only about 50yrds after the turn. There is a collection of business in here but drive in and turn right, then first left and you will see it after 50yrds on the left. They do wooden flooring and carpets, prices were the best we could find.

Hi,
We are currently laying 80 yds2 of solid Oak, and the nicest one we came across is in a warehouse called "Royal Oak" which is situated just outside the village of Ballygarven. The quality is superior to what I have seen in other shops.
Worth a visit.
Regards,
Horse.