Tiles

P

Pickles

Hi There

Does anyone know where is the best place to buy porcelion tiles in the South East? i hear Right Price Tiles are not the best?
1st time buyer and all that, hate being ripped off

I have to say Tile Style are very good - they are a little pricey but guality is second to none..

Don't know if this will help you (as I bought in Dublin) but I am sure that they prob have a branch in the south east? - Nationwide Tiles. I searched everywhere and got lots of varying prices. I was looking for approx 50 sq m of cream porcelain polished tiles for kitchen/sunroom area. Nationwide had a sale (think it is on till end of this month ?) and I managed to get them for €1,950 !! Great price compared to lots of other places. I got a few samples of the "same" tile from right price tiles and the quality of tiles was very poor. I am only speaking from my own experience though...maybe I was very unlucky with the sample that I got. I also got the exact same tile (and it was the exact same tile) from tubs and tiles but they were €3,000 more expensive ! Hope this helps.

thanks guys thats great, you would really have to shop around though, difference is amazing. Are theporcelion tiles had to keep? we want them or our Kitchen and hall. We have no kids etc but everyone keeps telling us we are mad they are too hard to mind?