Tiles falling off..

Eilie123

Good afternoon all,

We are moving out of our rented accomadation very soon and it seems everything is starting to break or in this case fall off the walls. 4 tiles have come away from the bathroom wall..what is the quickest way of putting them back up? Will i have to get grout and mix it and all that or is there such a thing and ready made adhesive so i could just stick them back on?? Would prefer not to have to get a tiler in, its only 4tiles but wont leave it with a gap in the wall either..
Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you.
Eilie

If it's rented accomodation - then when should you have to do anything? Surely its the landlord's responsibility.

It would cost very little to get a small tube of adhesive and grout all in one and refit them, If your next landlord wanted a reference, it would go against you the way you left the property, and if your not renting.. well its nice to leave it the way you found it.

Thanks you guys,
I didnt realise a product like that existed "all in one grout & adhesive"..i will make my way to my nearest diy store..thanks very much for your advice. And as LS400 said, its just nice to leave something the way i found it..that way my conscious will be clear & I can sleep soundly!

Back