Tiler in West Dublin/Kildare area

Ballyman

Hi

I need to get an ensuite and downstairs toilet tiled. I had a tiler lined up but he has let me down and won't be available for a long time again and I'm sick of looking at the tiles in the hallway.

Can anyone recommend a tiler in Kildare/West Dublin areas?? How much were they when you used them??

Thanks for any help.

Mad, I as just about to recommend someone when i checked that other link and....its the same guy.

Eugene did an excellent job for me in my kitchen and hall. And the kitchen wasn't the easiest job to do - all crooked and stuff. But looks fantastic after he worked his magic.

I had a load of problems getting tilers - you know people who'd say they'd come, etc. and one idiot (who was the nicest guy in person so I feel a bit bad calling him an idiot) who came and basically told me he works for builders so if they need him they'd take priority. Which basically translated to me that he'd leave the job half done if he was called. And he quoted some magical figure which was the highest i got. Annoyed me a lot at the time because I had to spend days tracking him down for a quote after he measured up and even said to him "look, if you're not interested in the job that's fine just say so so I can move on". He wasted a bunch of my time.

Anyway (sorry, I don't know where that rant just came from) Eugene came, measured, scribbled, calculated and quoted. And did an really excellent job. I highly recommend him. And he came highly recommended from a builder. Even got me discount from my tiles. Even lent me his plainer which he has never collected (so if you do get him tell him to call in to the guy he left it plainer with to collect it!). Not cheap but nobody quoted me a cheap price for the job.

Go with him. you won't regret.

Good luck,
John

Back