Tiler in Cork ?

Moffo

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced Tiler in Cork for a job near Carrigaline.

Thanks

Yes,
I just got 100m of tiles laid by a tiler in Carrigaline. He was brilliant. Recommended by Tubs and Tiles (where the tiles were bought).

He is coming back to do the two bathrooms.

The name is Denis Doyle, and the number is 087 1237633. Because of the amount of tiles, he brought another tiler (Rory) onto the job as well. They work well together, so if it is a large job they will be able to handle it.

He was asking for standard rates, and was definitely well worth it.

If you want to see an example of his work PM me and I should be able to arrange it.

Hi BuddyBoy,

Thanks for that.

Do you mind me asking what the 'standard rates' this guy was charging, and how long did the job take

Regards

I don't want to appear evasive, but I'd rather let Denis quote you for the job. I got a good rate from him for the large marble tile job as he was taking it on from another tiler who was sick. The rate for the bathroom ceramic tiles is €19 per sq. yard, which is his going rate.

I think they took just over a week to do the 100 sq. meters. He came in on Saturdays as well.

I'd also suggest, if it is not too late, to let him get the adhesive etc. as he got it for half the price that we paid at the tile shop (when we needed extra).

Back