Tiffanys online?

dukey

Hi Everyone

Has anyone ever used tiffanys i want to get a 40th birthday present for herself there she has seen a ring that she loves and i can not find it anywhere else. Has anyone here used the site before and if so what are they like re deliveries and returns in case of a duck up on size etc??

Thanks

Haven't used them online but did have to return something from here that I bought in the US and they were very good customer service-wise. I don't think they will refund postage if you have to return for e.g. a different size. When I sent my necklace back, I decided to insure it on the way and so it cost me the guts of €30 to send it, which was money down the drain. So pick wisely and get the right size now (borrow a ring from the Missus and bring it to a local jeweler to have it sized - be sure that you get a ring that fits the intended finger) and away you go - I'd have no qualms ordering from them at all.

Lucky missus!

Sprite

Yes I have used the UK version and found them to be fine. Shipping is a little pricey but who ever said Tiffany's were value for money!!! The advantage of the UK shop is that duty is not charged on imports. However prices are probably dearer than the US...

I bought a bracelet while in london last mth but Ive to get it resized. The girl told me to wait so as not to pay shipping fees as they are opening as part of brown thomas Dublin in October!

I think she said cartier was also opening a counter there too.

we bought or wedding bands in tiffanys london but they are so much dearer than new york. they wont ship to ireland though, only america. if you know someone in america you can have it shipped to them free of charge and then they can post it to you.

Tiffanys is due to open in BTs on Grafton Street this season. Not sure how their prices will compare to buying online. No doubt the currency conversion wont be favourable for us!

Back