Ticketmaster Rescheduling

PatrickSmithUS

How are they offering rescheduled dates for 2021 already?

We had hotels booked for Brockhampton in The Point in May and they've rescheduled for 2021 without offering a refund. Is this legal?

Kerry Gooner

Frequent Poster
How are they offering rescheduled dates for 2021 already?

We had hotels booked for Brockhampton in The Point in May and they've rescheduled for 2021 without offering a refund. Is this legal?

There is an online form you can complete on the Ticketmaster site to apply for a refund of a re-scheduled event that may not now suit.

Brendan Burgess

Founder
There is an article in today's Sunday Times about it

Ticketmaster’s terms and conditions state: “If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the sale price of your tickets or packages, plus the relevant service charges.”

Dublinbay12

There is an article in today's Sunday Times about it

Ticketmaster’s terms and conditions state: “If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the sale price of your tickets or packages, plus the relevant service charges.”
I received an email of my rescheduled event but it did not include any details on how to get a refund. Has anyone had success in obtaining a refund?

SBarrett

Frequent Poster
I've had two gigs rescheduled. In both instances they offered the option of going to the rescheduled event or getting a refund.

One of them, we took the rescheduled event. It's been moved from the Bord Gais Theatre to the Point and we were offered great seat options. The other one was the College Football match in the Aviva, so I took the refund. It'll be easy enough to get tickets for next year. It takes up to 28 days to get a refund.

MrEarl

Frequent Poster
Hello,

I've also had events rescheduled, due to Covid - 19. While we all pray for a cure, there currently is none, so rescheduling events for next year, does not guarantee that they will proceed, given expected social distancing requirements.

I've applied for and obtained refunds for a couple of events. You complete the initial online form (link below) but then you must reply to the automated email that follows, otherwise they delete your initial refund request.

Ticketmaster 's approach is hardly customer friendly, between no mention of entitlement of refund in their reschedule emails and this automated email that you need to reply to, after the initial realest for a refund....

All refunds were for the full amount paid, including the Ticketmaster service charges.