Ticketmaster - iKeano tickets

PM1234

Hi

I am literally just after booking two tickets online for iKeano. So so stupidly I put in tomorrow evening instead of next Thursday evening. They have emailed me the tickets and I have tried desperately to ring Customer Services but to no avail. I have emailed them but as the show is tomorrow evening, does anyone know of anything I can do or will they do anything. I am kicking myself. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix this asap. Many thanks.

i did something similar and ticketmaster were useless so ended up getting onto the venue and they were good enough to sell the tickets for me, and i popped in and collected the money

Thanks gar123. I've tried calling Ticketmaster and got an automated message telling me they don't do refunds. Also called the Olympia all evening but the number rang out each time. I'll try again in the morning but I think as its booked for tomorrow evening I may be out of luck.

Many thanks for your reply.

Just to let you know the Dublin office of TicketMaster cancelled and refunded my booking without a problem this morning. Might be of some help should the same thing happen to any of you.

for what it's worth ... we found ticketmaster very helpful when we booked standing tickets and needed to change for seats. They refunded the original and we rebooked.

I booked tickets for I keano last year (12 people) for a saturday night,but when i checked the booking i realised it was for the matinee. I got on to ticket master and they cancelled them, then sent me out new tickets. I found them very helpful. Best of luck, enjoy the show.